IrelandHotels.com Gift Card - Standard Terms & Conditions:
- You must advised hotels on check-in, or preferably in advance of arrival, of your intention to use an Irelandhotels.com Gift Card as payment
- All terms and conditions of the hotel where your gift card is being used apply to your booking
- Please check with hotel whether independent on-site businesses accept payment through an Irelandhotels.com gift card (this may include Spa, beauty salon, hairdresser, barber, restaurant, nightclub, bar, gym, golfing and leisure facilities, shop, jewellers, parking facilities, shuttle bus services)
- Any disputes regarding accommodation or standard of accommodation are between the guest and the hotel
- Gift MUST NOT be used in conjunction with any third party booking agent or booking website
- All bookings MUST be made directly with hotel.
- Hotels have the right to refuse an Irelandhotels.com gift card / ecard as payment in instances where bookings were not made directly with hotel
- Gift Cards or gift codes must be present at time of check-in
- Hotels do not have the ability to redeem expired gift cards / ecards
- Minimum Gift Card value is €50.
- Gift Cards are redeemable against hotels featured on Irelandhotels.com website
- Gift Cards are non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Gift Cards may not be used within 5 days after date of purchase.
- Standard Irelandhotels.com Terms & Conditions apply.
- A credit card is required to secure the booking when using a Gift Card.
- No change will be given out on Gift Cards but the balance can be used for future purchases.
- Irelandhotels.com does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen Gift Cards - protect them as you would cash.
Gift Cards purchased from 28/11/19 are valid for 5 years from the date of purchase or inline with current legislation, Gift Cards purchased prior to this date will be valid for 18 months.